Unity Line Builders Review 2020:
Welcome to our Unity Line Builders review! Possibilities are someone approached you about this business opportunity, and you arrived here to know everything about the opportunity and want to make sure it’s legit. The best part is that we are going to escort you through the company, its products, and its compensation plans so that you can make the precise decision.
It’s very much clear the reason for Unity Line Builders’ existence and the one purpose is gaining wealth. Everyone likes this part because everyone is interested in getting wealthy, however not with a business design whose only focus is towards getting rich.
In this section of our Unity Line Builders Review, we will be sharing the required details for you, and we will be commencing this Unity Line Builders review by glancing at their website.
Unity Line Builders website states that it is the most efficient straight-line program over the internet. This statement alone is good enough to understand that they are selling dreams and investing hard-earned money in such business opportunity is going to be a mistake.
There is no information provided on their website about the proprietor of the business or who owns the company. This point is another reason that makes the wall higher for smart investors as they won’t be interested in investing even a single penny in the company, which is not transparent about who runs the organization.
Moving forward in our review, we also found that their website domain “unitylinebuilders.com” was privately registered on January 28th, 2020.
After we couldn’t find anything about the owner of the company, we advanced our research and took a little support of the internet to find out more details about how runs or promote this company. We reached to Facebook and got to know that “Johnny Ganoza” promote this business opportunity on his Facebook wall.
Little background information about Johnny Ganoza, He has been a part of several such business opportunities and also promoted them on his Facebook wall like:
- Xtreme Pro System in 2014
- Average Joe Profit System in 2015
- PowerPost Profits in 2015
- Hustle With Us in 2017
- BitPayProfits in 2017
- Infinity Loops in 2018
- Paytron BTC in 2019
- many others
All the business opportunity which Johnny Ganoza promoted on his Facebook walls are illegal MLM business designs rather a pyramid scheme or Ponzi scheme.
Unity Line Builders – The Product:
In this section of our review, we will be looking at the product or services provided by Unity Line Builders to its members or affiliates. For a company that has already given many points to say “NO” to them, the necessity is to have great retail products and services.
Just like a few other business opportunities like Goldmine369 or Pipz, they don’t have any product or service to retail. The only way to earn money in this organization is by becoming an affiliate and recruiting in more affiliate members to the business.
Unity Line Builders – Compensation Plan:
Unity Line Builders utilizes a six-tier 2×1 matrix and fill the positions accordingly 2×1 matrixes is elementary and easy to understand as there are only two positions that are required to get filled.
Yours up line members or down line members can fill these two positions, and when both of these positioned gets filled affiliate member is eligible for payout and new positions are created.
All the six-tier commissions get paid to affiliates as follows:
- $35 is the cost of Unity 1 position, which in return offers you $25 as commission, and a new Unity 1 position gets created automatically.
- $50 is the cost of Unity 2 position, which in return offers you $35 as commission, and a new Unity 2 position gets created automatically.
- $75is the cost of Unity 3 position, which in return offers you $50 as commission, and a new Unity 3 position gets created automatically.
- $150 is the cost of Unity 4 position, which in return offers you $100 as commission, and a new Unity 4 position gets created automatically.
- $300is the cost of Unity 5 position, which in return offers you $200 as commission, and a new Unity 5 position gets created automatically.
- $600is the cost of Unity 6 position, which in return offers you $450 as commission, and a new Unity 6 position gets created automatically.
Unity Line Builders – Bonus:
This company also claims to offer Bonus on affiliates personally sponsored members when they move out of any matrix tier:
- Moves out of Unity 1 makes a bonus $5
- Moves out of Unity 2 makes a bonus $10
- Moves out of Unity 3 makes a bonus $15
- Moves out of Unity 4 makes a bonus $25
- Moves out of Unity 5 makes a bonus $50
- Moves out of Unity 6 makes a bonus $100
The minimum cost of joining this business opportunity is $35; nevertheless, to be a part of all the tiers, one needs to spend $1210 as the cumulative amount.
Any type of transaction within Unity Line Builders happens either with ethereum or bitcoin.
Unity Line Builders – The Conclusion:
It is quite apparent that this business opportunity is a sure “NO,” as they don’t have transparency about the owner of the business. They are clearly one Ponzi scheme as they don’t have any product or service to retail; the only way one can earn money within the company is through recruiting more members. First and the foremost reason is (Johnny Ganoza), the person who is promoting this scheme doesn’t have a good reputation because of past ventures with many other Ponzi schemes.
Such schemes tend to leave the market very soon because they don’t have any base for the regular flow of earning all they have is affiliate members, and the moment members will dry, they will shut the business. We can’t recommend this opportunity to anyone as they will only face a loss.